Remember this post? here's the progress report...
BTW - I have a much better post but I can't get it to it right now because I am so damned busy at work.
The list:
Item / Status
1. Tickle Noodle's tummy / Complete
2. Bring Noodle Lucky Charms / Complete (she got none last week but I got 4 boxes for her this week)
3. Not lose my job by getting into a fist fight with my client /Complete - we are all behaving
4. Not get argumentitive with my client/ Complete - we are all behaving
5. Figure Out the kitty litter situation/ Complete but needs follow up to monitor that the kitty pees in it instead of on hubby.
6. Fret about recent legislature in South Dakota / Complete - See this post
7. Get a tax ID for my mom's estate so I can flip it to a trust/Complete (this is really easy and free so if you ever have to do this let me know and I can help you get a tax ID number in minutes)
8. Do expenses...ugh...expenses/ ummmm
9. Take out all dead plants I forgot to water this winter/ Complete (but some are still on back patio)
I can't upload pictures right now, it is a blogger issue (I wouldn't understand), but if I could I will load up a picture of Christopher Eccleston. He was Jude in the Thomas Hardy movie and he was the Duke of Norfolk in Elizabeth, he was in the Brittish version of Cracker, and he is now Dr Who on the Sci -Fi channel (Dr Who was my favorite kid sci-fi show). Until recently there was noone on my list of 'if they showed up at my door I would run off with them' because, well, for me, Hubby is hands down the hottest guy in the world. Before we married I had a list (so did Hubby... we would joke about it). Over time my list has depleted. But, if Eccleston showed up, it would be a hard choice. I think it is his nose, there's just something about Mr Eccleston that I swoon about.
Ok, back to expenses...
Update: Expenses are done (until tomorrow when I will have more...talk about a sysyphan task).
PS - Has anyone been watching Sopranos recently? It kind of sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl, the weirdest, strangest thing JUST happened! I can't sleep so instead I'm reading blogs while watching T.V. It was 12:32am when I started reading your blog and guess WHAT I was watching on T.V.??? DOCTOR WHO!!! I swear!! And I''ve never seen it before...too creepy. Now I definitely won't sleep. That really freaked me out! :-)
HE's the new Doctor? I'll be checking out Sci-Fi immediately. Loved him in Cracker!!
Post a Comment