BILL NAPOLI: A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life. (Over on the left, that is Napoli, who I like to think of as Rat Bastard)
My Very Sarcastic Response:
1. Obviously non-virgins are sluts and should be forced to carry a 'child/fetus/whatever'* to term because they deserve nothing better. Afterward they should probably go to jail as a prophalyctic measure to make sure they don't tempt another man to force himself on her. Oh, they should have a big red S on their chest too.
2. Obviously non-religious girls / women should be forced to carry a 'C/F/W' to term because women who aren't religious are obviously sluts who deserve nothing better. They should have a big red SA on their chest (slutty atheist)
3. Obviously women who decide not to save their virginity until they are married are whores and should be forced to carry a 'C/F/W' to term if they are raped. These women should have a letter but I am not sure which one yet. Any ideas? As an aside - I actually have a lot of respect for women who make it to their wedding night as a virgin, it means they either are stronger than their hormones (those crazy, adolescent hormones) or they have actually no sexual interest in their partner and are marrying for money (Go Money!).
4. Obviously girls/women who are raped but not "brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated" will have no emotional issues after the rape. Ever.
This man is an elected official and he has somewhat antediluvian beliefs about rape. Guess what... I don't think he's alone. I think maybe this guy, and this guy, and this guy are thinking the same thoughts. The third guy isn't elected but noone gets elected without him these days. I think maybe they have been reading too much on line porn where a woman was raped but ended up really liking it. Guess what, I have never heard about a woman who had that happen to them in real life. Sorry, it sounds like men justifying violence to women.
Thanks to Sozzled for this link (not that she knows she did it).
*I am not getting hung up on semantics of when life starts. This is about the woman and not C/F/W. Everyone has an opinion about when life starts and I am not going to start that discussion here. This is about violence and force.
3 comments:
Oh man you have hit the nail on the head with this post. Too bad the rat bastard(s) in power don't agree with us non-religious sluts.
Checking in from rocrebelgranny and thanks for your comment today. Good luck with the french fries. We're in a fast food (read poor) neighborhood where most of the kids around us exist on McDonalds and the ice cream truck.
Hot dogs don't taste good to me anywhere but on a picnic or at a baseball game so maybe you're on to something.
Your post - I agree. It isn't just about abortion either. There is a group who would like to execute us all at any sign of "immorality". Many would like to eliminate birth control.
Not just kooks either - they've wormed into some high positions.
Frightening.
Ann aka granny
ann.adams95340@gmail.com
I think the reason we are hearing more about this is because we have a sympathetic president, who is trying to turn our goverment into a captitalistic theocarcy, which scares the shit out of me. I also think that this could be a political stragety for the Republicans to divide our country , again, (remember last election it was about gay marriage), this time about abortion. I hate them all. I do not know how to start a revolution, but would like to. Steph
Post a Comment