Wednesday, March 08, 2006

To Do List

By the end of the week
1. Tickle Noodle's tummy
2. Bring Noodle Lucky Charms
3. Not lose my job by getting into a fist fight with my client
4. Not get argumentitive with my client
5. Figure Out the kitty litter situation
6. Fret about recent legislature in South Dakota
7. Get a tax ID for my mom's estate so I can flip it to a trust
8. Do expenses...ugh...expenses
9. Take out all dead plants I forgot to water this winter.

By the end of the month
10. Flip mom's estate to a trust (sounds fancier and richer than it is)
11. Secure financing for condo in San Francisco

12. Do taxes for us
13. Do taxes for mom's estate
14. Fret about recent legislature in South Dakota
14.5 Plan Noodle's 5th b-day

By the end of April
15. Clean Out mom's house
16. Move mom's cats from Boston to Asheville
17. Move step father to San Francisco
18. Fret about recent legislature in South Dakota
19. paint the living room (I bought the paint last November)
19.5 Have Noodle's fifth birthday party.
19.75 Celebrate Hubby's b-day (are they over there giggling about their b-day party or just being goofy about a banana?).

By the End of June (I hope)
20. Sell Mother's house
21. Buy a condo in San Francisco
22. Lose 20 pounds
23. Fret about recent legislature in South Dakota


On-Going
24. Die rich (because that's what smart women do)

Not too bad, I left out all domestic responsibilities like laundry and stuff...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so sure that South Dakota Legislature is worth the amoount of fretting...

Kara said...

i'm there. just let me know when...
love you.