And with that I leave you with my fabulous 7's (my daughter is 7 and the puppy was 7 months old in May, which is close to July...again, my blog, I missed the 7's by 2 months, whatever).

The puppy is a total sweetheart, as is my daughter. After a month of being home with my daughter, I want to spend more time with her. Some other nuggets to leave you with:
- we took care of our friends' 5 year old a few weeks ago and I realized I really wished we had 2 children 2 years apart (Hubby cringes every time I say that)
- I didn't have any more late night conversations with my deceased mother but now I am ready.
- I was supposed to vacation for all of July but instead have worked more than ever (but from home)
- my garden was a bust...too much shade and too close to black walnuts...makes me get a little weepy...
- my 11 year old dog is now on palliative pain care. I love her so much. It's funny when you love someone/thing you don't really care if they shit in your house, you just want them to be comfortable.
- I went to a commitment ceremony for my friend the conservative Christian lesbian. Her divorce isn't quite formalized yet so now she is not only the only the only conservative Christian lesbian I know, but she is the only conservative Christian lesbian polygamist I know. She is also the only person I have known who has been married twice and I have gone to both weddings (I was the maid of honor at my mom's third wedding but she eloped for the forth so I didn't attend that one).
- I am deeply saddened by the shooting at the UU church in Knoxville. Anyone who thinks there is a 'gay agenda' or a 'liberal agenda' needs to get their mouth away from Ann Coulter's labia...NOW! Ick!
Peace out...
6 comments:
Have a great vacation in my favorite place in the world (so far). My husband and I were lucky enough to meet Kara and her husband and adorable daughter a litle over a year ago. Kara and her husband spent an afternoon with us and gave us a tour of Boston. They were definitely our kind of people and we enjoyed spending that time with them.
have a wonderful time.
That's the only conservative Christian lesbian I've ever heard of!
Oh and your puppy doesn't look like a puppy anymore. Puppyhood went fast, didn't it.
I meme tagged you, missy ~~~
You aren't the Arwen who lived in Las Vegas for a short time around 5th Grade are you? I don't know too many Arwens and I came across your name on Black Hockey Jesus blog and I was just wondering, because if you did live in Las Vegas we were friends when we were little.
Hiya Arwen,
I'm making the rounds just in case you didn't get an email invitation. Our email database is spotty at best.
The Extravablogiversapaloozathon 2008 is September 27th, and we're hoping every area blogger will come!
Party Info here.
BlogAsheville awards nomination thread here.
RSVP thread here.
Post a Comment