Saturday, October 20, 2007

Open Letter to Dice-K

Dear Dice (may I call you Dice?),
I don't want you to feel any pressure tomorrow night so I decided to give you some advice:
Don't Fuck Up.
Thanks,
A member of Red Sox Nation

8 comments:

Granny said...

Hope you watched the game.

I'm torn between the two teams (being a Giants fan) but Boston has earned that 7th game tomorrow.

Girlplustwo said...

Woman! Wasn't tonight's game fantastic!!! and doesn't Shilling look really old?

Here's to a victory tomorrow night. Oh and DK - seriously, dude. Don't fuck it up.

Mrs Big Dubya said...

Amen

Kara said...

The man didn't disappoint.... well, not totally. It's nice when the game ends after midnight and your day is already made before you go to sleep.

WORLD F-ING SERIES, HERE WE COME!!!

oh, and congrats on winning the Dadcentric contest-thingy.

Anonymous said...

Christ, he came close to f-ing it up and what was Fracona thinking keeping in that long? I almost had a stroke but all's well that ends well and ain't that Dustin cute?

Chair said...

I followed you here from another blog, uh, what's it called? The one with the post about sneaking food int your kids food. Um, veggies, I mean. Heaven forbid food should contain food... (I'm 7 months pregnant, pardon the Preggo Brain).

Anyhoo, my point was to answer your question, in a past life I was a botany student and I learned that Wheat Germ is actually the embryo of the wheat seed/kernal/grain. It's loaded with nutrients (go figure) to help that wee little wheatling get going. Bran is the seed husk/outerskin, the rest (what gets made into white flour) is the starches that the germ would normally consume to help it grow into a sprout. Ta da!

PS That Arwen costume looks more like Galadriel, doncha think? When did Arwen ever wear white? K, I'm being a LOTR snob, feel free to enlighten me.

Anonymous said...

Rudy is now yours. Enjoy.

Minnesota Nice said...

Arwen guess what - I think my troll IS the one from last year. I recognize the bizarro-ness now.