Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wicked Busy

I am wicked busy. Why? Work. Ick...work. I just joined a book club but I am not sure when I will have time to even read! Could someone email what Life of Pi is about? Thanks.
Blogs? I have read three in the last week. Yes, it is that bad. I have over 600 posts to read in my bloglines account right now.

But I had to proof out my new theorum to you:
Proof: My husband is a wonderful, un-jealous man.
Steps to validate my proof:

1. Christopher Eccleston is my secret flame. He (Mr Eccleston) doesn't know this but it is there, I can feel it.
2. My husband knows I have a thing for Mr Eccleston.
3. My husband offered to start recording Heroes because Mr Eccleston is starting to be on the show.

Thusly: Hubby, knowing my sweet desire for Mr Eccleston, is willing to record the show eventhough he (Mr Ecclestion) is his (Hubby's) only competition. This proves he is in fact a wonderful un-jealous husband.
Similarities between the two:







hubby on the left







Mr Eccleston on the right.

Yep. They are both hot. Both have great blue eyes (not that you can see Hubby's), they both have great noses. They both have great ears. They both wear black leather jackets and have a smart ass sneer. They both look pretty goofy when they smile.

A few small differences:
Mr Eccleston lives across the pond.
Hubby sleeps next to me 4 nights a week (pillows sleep next to me 3 nights a week but if Mr Eccleston showed up it would be tough to turn him away).
Hubby always looks good.
Me Eccleston looks like this for heroes:
What happened? Hubby clearly wins the in the looks department.



8 comments:

Kristen said...

ACK. I'm so behind on blogs, too. And I have the Life of Pi on my night stand, but I still haven't read it. Maybe you and I can do some sort of bullshit discussion for the book club slackers. Sigh. How depressing.

Minnesota Nice said...

So what you're saying is that it's possible that someday I will find a man who is not only better looking than Hugh Laurie, but this guy will also be so kind as to Tivo all Hugh Laurie shows for me.

Moderator said...

My wife would never be so kind comparing me to Jude Law.

Arwen said...

Kristen: We need to hire someone to read for us.
Sandra: I will light a candle for you in hopes this happens but I think I lucked out.

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

I am behind on Life of Pi! Behind, I tell you!

You still have 3 weeks. You'll be okay

Andie D. said...

I'm behind on The Virgin Suicides. As in I haven't even started it. Supposed to finish by the 16th? And blogs? A couple a day is good for me.

BTW: Hub is CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Dr. Who was a little rough on him. Go rent Shallow Grave and you'll feel better again. Don't tell hubby.

Anonymous said...

okay you got ask yourself the question. if he doesnt mind taping your boy crush, would it bother you if he's got one too?

:o)