6 - 7 am conference call
8 - 9 meeting
9 - 10 meeting
10-12: write status report, write 13 page functional specification (3 pages are done so far, I am going to heavily depend on pictures)
12 eat
2 - 3 status meeting (let them know I am wicked behind) (wicked is a technical term)
4-6 try to do some documentation (Mon - Wed I work until 7 or 8)
6-7 exercise
7-11 drive 200 miles
11 - take a simply sleep so I can fall asleep because friday I have another 6 am conference call.
So, I am trying to avoid the laptop when I am not working. I will be back. I am faithfully reading the blogs I have loaded into my Google Reader.
Speaking of which: Parents Behaving Badly has not been firewalled yet and neither has Babble. All sorts of other things have been firewalled so I read but cannot comment (that's me with glasses and my hand over my mouth).
Being mute is hard because by the time I can comment, I am too tired.
I have noticed something very strange these days: I spell account wrong all the time. I spell it acocunt. I wonder if this is some weird subliminal thing 'a-co-cunt' or 'a company cunt.' I am really not sure what it means, or if I just fat finger the word.
5 comments:
"weird subliminal thing 'a-co-cunt' or 'a company cunt"
hehehe...snort...hehehe
:)
HA!
Wondered if you fell off the planet or sumpin'.
No rest for the wicked...
♥Pam
Argh, I can hardly blog these days either. Work is insane. Home is, well, you know. Insane. And sleep is required. Alas, no time for the blog.
Can't. Wait. For. Vacation.
I especially hate status meetings where the main discussion is when the next status meeting will be, and how no one has an update because they've been in too many status meetings. I feel your pain.
Firewall? Like password protected?
Post a Comment