Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tired Random Thoughts

Does anyone know anything about: Famundo? I, and just about everyone who reads this blog and is parenting is blogrolled over there. In my opinion, it looks like they blogrolled us in some attempt to make it look like they read us and we read them or support them or something. Seems weird to me. It is a for profit website but it isn't Bitacle. Fishy.

Arwen Elizabeth (and her husband) has had a baby, Camille. Yeah! There are pix over there and everyone seems happy and healthy.

Update on the shackling at work: I can read blogs through Google Reader but I cannot comment or post my own blogs. I liken this to being in a lovely french bakery and being gagged. I also connot read all of some blogs but I can read all of other blogs. If someone can tell me why I would love to know.

PS - Hubby loves me. Hubby wants me to learn to fish for myself instead of just giving me a fish. Instead of defending me when the zombies come (I know he would defend me, he is my knight in shining armor in so many ways) he gave me the tools to combat Zombies on my own. He got me this book the other day. I think is a clear indication of true love. I have been reading before I go to sleep and I haven't had one zombie nightmare since I started reading it.

Now I want to add a katana to my Amazon wish list.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

No clue about Famundo. I need to check it out.

I think you can only read parts of some blogs because they probably have their feeds set up as partial feeds (instead of full)...but I'm just guessing. I'm clueless, don't listen to me.

Creative-Type Dad said...

I just noticed I'm on that Famundo thing too.

BTW- I love that Zombie book. A friend gave that to me for my birthday. I'm ready for an attack.

Granny said...

If you're talking about reading blogs from a feeder, I just changed mine to "short" because of Bitacle. Bloglines was showing the whole post before. Now it doesn't.

I hated to do it because of what you just said but I had to help stop them somehow and they steal the posts from the feeders.

Susan said...

Does your system at work have content filters? I was just talking to a Famous Blogger whose site is blocked at many places of work, apparently because she talks about zombies.

No, I made that last part up, but your system could be blocking for content.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

I'll be shopping for Oodgie here:

http://www.bugei.com/subcategory_6.htm

Unknown said...

I love those survival guides...I have er....we have several. Fun to read in the small library with the plumbing.

♥Pam

Minnesota Nice said...

I know nothing of Famundo of feeders for that matter, but I'm really glad you have the Zombie guide. No girl should be without one :)

Unknown said...

That Zombie book looks like it belongs in my car trunk along with the jumper cables and 2 hours worth of flares. Then I'll feel protected. Cool!