Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just a Few Hours Now

Here was the setlist for the Tom Waits' Atlanta show:
Make It Rain
Hoist that Rag
Shore Leave
God's Away on Business
November
'Til the Money Runs Out
Blue Valentine
Lucky Day
Tango til they're Sore
House Where Nobody Lives
Don't Go into that Barn
(Lie to Me, Baby)
Whislin' Past the Graveyard
9th & Hennepin
Trampled Rose
Get Behind the Mule
Murder in the Red Barn
Shake It
Singapore
Goin' Out West
Day After Tomorrow
Heartattack & Vine

This is according to the Eyeball Kid. Two songs from Raindogs (my favorite album by him). I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hope you guys have a great time tonight!

Heather said...

I am so greeeeen!
Raindogs is my alltime favorite song...if I had to pick.
"Inside a broken clock, splashing the wine with all the rain dogs.."

I also love Underground...


Have a blast!!! Please let us know how the concert went!