Plans for day 1 of Leave: Pack - Fly to Boston - Sleep
We are flying to a house which has no internet access. If you get a post from me it will be from the Starbuck's 1 mile away.
One week. No internet.
That nervous tick on the right side of my face is starting to kick.
And the worst thing: there are wifi connections all around my mom's house and they are ALL pasword protected. Last time I was there I found 4.
Bastards.
While we are gone I think it is wise to go to Susan's site and try all of her drink recipes, I know Kara and I are planning on doing just that (and pack, of course).
Wish us well and Happy 4th of July.
A nice little quote for the 4th:
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
Robert Jackson
oh, and this one:
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's with those people password protecting their WiFi? I would never do that.
Okay, I would if I could figure out how, but I'm a moron. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment