Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goofy Looking Rufus


Rufus, not Andy, won the dog show last night.
Andy is on the left. Look at how cute that dog is. Rufus is on the right, to me, that look is an acquired taste (nice way to say freaky looking). Left: adorable. Right: Here is what the bullterrier.com says about these guys:
"Bull terriers were bred for companionship and the sport of conformation, not for fighting....the creator of this breed created bull terriers for the purpose of selling a dog to the general public that was beautiful to the eye." Phew, the dogs wasn't created for fighting, I am relieved. Is that a nose that is 'beautiful to the eye"? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I still like Andy more. My only comment about the show (besides my dog lost) is that I think the Westminster show would do better if they dubbed the announcers with the dog show commentary from 'Best in Show.'

No comments: