Tuesday, February 21, 2006

80's Alter Ego

Chag, over at Cynical Dad, did the 80's alter ego and it was so fun I couldn't resist.
Here is what I wished I was. That's right, Kelly McGinnis in Top Gun. I was in Harvard Square one night wearing a black hat and a leather jacket and someone said I looked like Charlotte from Top Gun. Oh, I wish. I haven't actually seen the movie yet but the girl I was with agreed.





But I probably looked a more like Heather Matarrazzo from Welcome to the Dollhouse.









I want to see what other people's are, please tell me if you do one.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Weiner! Loved Welcome To The Dollhouse. Great alter egos!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I love that this meme has taken off...

It was originally sort of like hairstyle/look and now it's multiplied and grown into something cool.

I'll add you to my list. And Kelly in TopGun... HOOOOTTTTTT..

Kara said...

i played! sad thing is, you look more like kelly mcgillis, and i fear i looked more like the pathetic sobbing mess on my page...

Kristen said...

haha! I like yours