Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wuv, Twu Wuv

Last year I was in San Francisco with my family. My step father lives in the Outer Sunset and I wanted to see the renovations he had done to his condo. My step father and I had business at city hall and as we were entering the building there was a young couple with a few of the family members standing around. She was in a white dress. He was in a suit. It was clear they were getting married. My comment to my step father was 'this is a lovely building to get married in'. He agreed. Today I have been taking little breaks from an extremely stressful day by Googling California wedding pictures.

I think San Francisco city hall looks even prettier now that the all couples are allowed to get married there.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

Erica said...

I thought this was going to be some horrid sentimental post about the husbeast, thank you for not making me throw up a little in my mouth. Instead, I agree with you. Not that I'm jaded....