He says he is, he acts like he is and he doesn't understand personal space.
maybe he just really likes me
Today he came to visit me about a problem he is having with the database we are working on. He sat next to me and pulled his chair up close to mine (fortunately he doesn't smell) and then leaned back and put his hands behind his head to start talking.
You get the picture? Instead of his legs being crossed they were on the floor so I had a perfect view of his lap.HIS.FLY.WAS.WIDE.OPEN
I immediately turned my eyes away (in horror). I looked up at his face but I was too freaked out to make eye contact, I looked over at one of my consultants. He could tell something was the matter because I am quite sure I was ashen.
But wait, it gets worse.
He then stands up and goes to the other side of the table so he is now directly across from me (being breezy) and leans over my co-worker's computer. His penis did not fall out of his pants (let's all praise the god of zippers for that). I looked up from picking at my fingernails to see him zip his fly up, look at me and turn very very red. Even though he was in the middle of a conversation he pretty much left the room.
I think the question here is: do you think he wears underwear?
5 comments:
Is that a picture of the co-worker who has the propensity to leave his zipper agape? Because, if so, can I borrow him for awhile? Do you think he'd like to pull up his chair close to me and undo his fly a little?
I don't want to know. I really don't.
I will try to sneakily snap a photo of the guy. I wish he looked a tiny bit like the guy in the photo (I still wouldn't have look at his open fly, I am a prude after all).
Oh, man. You should have aimed your phone at his crotch and clicked. He would be famous forever.
ewww. the mouse should stay in the house at one's place of business.
Post a Comment