Monday, July 23, 2007

This is probably pretty accurate

What Harry Potter Character are You?

Luna Lovegood

You're idea of reality is a little confused. You believe in some wacky things but you understand peoples feelings. You can be a lot of help when it really comes down to it.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son of a bitch. i'm Draco Malfoy.

Granny said...

Now I can't remember the guy's name but I came out as a teacher from book 3 who showed up in a mental institution in book V. Gilderoy something?

He was a big phony, that I do know. How did I get so lucky? I wanted to be Hermione.

Anonymous said...

I'm Hermione! =)

Anonymous said...

I came out as Hermione. Hmmmm, I can only wish I were that smart!!
kub

CroutonBoy said...

Fuckin' Hermione??? Are you kidding me??? I thought for sure I'd be a Weasley. Or maybe Sirius Black or that Lupin guy.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a bunch o' Hermione's read Arwen's blog. I too came out a Hermoine Granger.

Sorta have to feel sorry for sarah, goon squad sarah.

Arwen said...

Hubby turned out as Harry Potter.

Minnesota Nice said...

Gulp. I'm Draco Malfoy. I don't get that at all.