skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blogging about work is a dangerous world. I desperately want to blog about work since work has taken a turn for the very weird but I am afraid to blog about work because of the Dooce factor (that's for the 2 people left on this earth who don't know what being Dooced is. My manager reads the blog and it isn't her who is the problem. It's the owners of the company. Here is what I can say: I might get to work from home for the entire month of July. Until 5 pm last Friday I definitely could. I am going to ATL next week some time to rpesent a paper on some of the stuff I do when I am out taking notes on Corporate America earning a wage. I am hoping the presentation is accepted for a national audience but every other presentation I have done has been rejected so I doubt this one will accepted (my manager is now mumbling something under her breath about 'The Gift' and how I am setting myself up to fail by thinking it will not happen).But I think I get to work from home.Home.Yeah! Home.My own bed home.Near Noodle home.Near Hubby home.Cross your fingers and rub the buddha belly I actually get to work.from home.PS - I couldn't add a title this morning.
2 comments:
I've had to explain being Dooced more than once.
You're right to be careful. Dooce may have been the first, but she's not the only.
I hope the working from home comes through for you.
Obviously, you survived all the spinach juice. Congratulations.
Oh I HOPE this works out!! Maybe it's time to start a completely anon blog. I've thought about that a few times over myself.
Post a Comment