Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogher v. The Police

Blogher is the last weekend in July.
The Police are playing Fenway the last weekend in July.
Blogher is in Chicago.
For all you raised in a barn, raised in a closet, had successful electroshock therapy who don't know, Fenway is in Boston.


Sting:



This is going to be such a tough choice.

PS -thanks for all the kinds comments on the last blog. I have stuff going on and it is a little overwhelming right now.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd pick Sting. You can always just come to my house in August.

Minnesota Nice said...

Hmm, I don't know Sarah but she must be aweseome if she even rates against Sting.

No way to do both I suppose? See the show and then hop a plane?

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

coin toss? Police in NYC?

BTW- best word verification ever: wickiwky

Anonymous said...

Sarah would understand.

Chris said...

Sarah's cool, but this will probably be your only chance to see something great in Fenway all year.

Anonymous said...

um...i don't know why this is even a question...it's gotta be the good squad :)

also, no freakin' joke..my word verification is dvridiott...is it trying to tell me something???

Anonymous said...

I love Sarah to pieces! But you gotta pick Sting!

Anonymous said...

I don't know ... Sarah got the Hello Kitty guitar for Valentine's Day ...

Anonymous said...

That's a no-brainer. Take Sarah to Fenway with you. Just tell her Fugazi is opening...

Kara said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAALLLLLLLL!

WE'RE GOING. OMFG!

BLEAAAGHREDA>DFksuyfhenr,gx.kyv!!!!!

OhTheJoys said...

Ask the Magic 8 Ball?