LMFAO!! That's great! And yes, knee pain definitely belongs up there. I've got 18 miles to do this Sat. Wish me luck. It's my last one before the marathon...yea!
Oh yeah, I find popping a couple anti-flamitory pills about 20 mins before my run, then icing down my knees (and left ankle) after my run, then popping a couple more pills (if needed) really really helps with the swelling and achiness!
Hey Arwen. Okay, so help out a fellow blogger...what is a Blog Troll? I know what I mean when I call a patient a troll, but I thought I'd better check it out before committing myself. I posted my recipe for you over at my place. Enjoy. I'd love to hear and see the results!! Keep me posted.
Pam - The official definition of a blog troll is someone who comes to a blog, writes inflammatory and often rude comments (sometimes referred to as a flame) and pisses people off, hurts feelings, etc.... Think of Sandra's Christ Camp debacle.
Andie & Rude - Bad chocolate, case in point: chocolate covered nutter butters. These should be one of the best foods on the planet but the chocolate kind of sucks ass. Really waxy and icky. Any artificially flavored chocolate sort of goes in that camp too (except hershey's syrup, which I just love too much to say bad things about but yes, it is artificially flavored. I know, you are thinking WTF? Since when?)
8 comments:
Knee pain. Yes. Ow.
LMFAO!! That's great! And yes, knee pain definitely belongs up there. I've got 18 miles to do this Sat. Wish me luck. It's my last one before the marathon...yea!
Oh yeah, I find popping a couple anti-flamitory pills about 20 mins before my run, then icing down my knees (and left ankle) after my run, then popping a couple more pills (if needed) really really helps with the swelling and achiness!
Blog Trolls! How timely. Has anyone shown Kara?
Blog Trolls. Eff 'em.
Bad chocolate? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Linty napkins. Ick.
Hey Arwen. Okay, so help out a fellow blogger...what is a Blog Troll? I know what I mean when I call a patient a troll, but I thought I'd better check it out before committing myself.
I posted my recipe for you over at
my place. Enjoy. I'd love to hear and see the results!! Keep me posted.
♥Pam
Pam - The official definition of a blog troll is someone who comes to a blog, writes inflammatory and often rude comments (sometimes referred to as a flame) and pisses people off, hurts feelings, etc.... Think of Sandra's Christ Camp debacle.
Andie & Rude - Bad chocolate, case in point: chocolate covered nutter butters. These should be one of the best foods on the planet but the chocolate kind of sucks ass. Really waxy and icky. Any artificially flavored chocolate sort of goes in that camp too (except hershey's syrup, which I just love too much to say bad things about but yes, it is artificially flavored. I know, you are thinking WTF? Since when?)
Excellent On Notice Board! Sometimes we liberals like Power Point Presentations though.
Post a Comment