My friend's blog had a reverse meme and I just had to do it. I have known her for over half our lives (we went to Simon's Rock together) and she does more creative stuff before lunch than most people do in their lives. I think the only person I stay in touch with whom I have known longer is Kara.
Here is the meme:
If you comment on this post:
1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours (if family wants to do this they do not have to post anything on their blog since I don't think anyone has a blog, although K8 might have a blog and has been holding back)
PS - here real name is neither Lillian nor Hell.
Here were the results she did for me:
1. I love your duality of cool composed & cultured social facade which covers the witty, wierd, and gritty interior - which is the more interesting part of you by far, but I do really respect your cool exterior.
2. Look at the above comment, and then I want you to set aside one hour a week to be witty, wierd, and gritty all by yourself (no work or family allowed). You can either say you're doing crafts or meditating, I don't care, but I'd love to see what you come up with.
3. Blue
4. I cannot believe how well you have always handled adversity, whether it's the huge things that smash other people, or the tedious day to day grind of hard work. But I like your rapier wit the very best of all - it's your quickness and that mean streak that I really respect.
5. There seem to be like five or twenty all sort of smooshed together from the Rock. I'd say my first really clear memory of you was as an Egyptian Ratscrew partner - not only were you mean (about Mary I think) but you were completely vicious at that game - I had instant respect for you.
6. An ermine - everyone thinks it's beautiful and probably cuddly, but really it's related to badgers.
7. Why didn't you go into medicine? I forgot to ask ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
as if i could even resist... and i may have a much neglected blog that i keep meaning to get back into updating... actually i may just move it to blogger, i'll let ya know ;)
1. Your eyebrows are always perfect.
2. Hmmm...this is hard...run a 10k with me in the next year.
3. green
4. You never cease to amaze me (for example: SAHM going to bonnarroo)
5. my first memory is at your grandparents house in the living room. You looked like a little doll and I wanted to play with you and everyone thought I would break you. I probably would have since I think I was about four. The next clearest is sitting on the stairs with you at N&C's for thanksgiving and you were wearing a white dress my mom made.
6. a cat
7. do you ever get jealous of anything?
8. done!
ha, i've been waiting for something like this. and now you've gone and done it.
t
ps - i did hell's too. double ha.
1. I love your blue white water shirt and I miss it.
2. Stop drinking caffeinated coffee.
3. gray
4. There are so many things I like about you, where do I start? I like that you give me space.
5. We were NOC at the orientation of the EMT course and you were already making jokes that weren't funny.
6. otter
7. Will you still need me when I am 64?
Okay, so I'm leaving a comment. Be gentle with me. =) And this is a pretty neat meme. Hope all is well in your part of the country. R&R is needed!
1. I love that you act bubbly and sweet but have a pretty sharp wit when you let people in.
2. Start a blog.
3. Peach
4. You are one of my favorite people toparty with whom I work with.
5. We were at NCH and I said your last name and you said, that's NOT my name, it's f..... and HR has it wrong. I instantly knew I would like you.
6. a chinchilla - they are adorable and bouncy but can bite quite hard.
7. Where did you intense desire to read come from?
8. done.
here is my comment.
xoxoxo
me me pick meme me. Don't bother blowing smoke up my ass :P Oh, wait, you basically did this in short form on my blog for me!!! Nevermind, I'm not paying attention. Glad you liked it!
~Hell
Kara-
1. My daughter still often refers to you as mommy kara eventhough you are the only kara she knows.
2. Run a half marathon in January with me...haha!
3. sand (I think because it was the color of the bridesmaid's dresses).
4. You are always appropriately smartass. You have a very good filter between what you are thinking and what you are saying. What is that called? Oh yeah...tact.
5. We were at FBPA in the laundry rooms in the grove and Ben was there too and I didn't know what a foof was. You held me down and he foofed me (I am still waiting to get you back).
6. moose - but not because you 5'4" stature is moose like or you have the intelligence. it's because we saw one up in maine when we droppped Hobbit off and because you don't like them.
7. Why do you hate blueberries? I have always meant to ask you that.
Post a Comment