Sunday, March 19, 2006

Honey, You know I Love you, right?

Picture this: a dark bedroom at 4 in the afternoon, a wife enters the bedroom smelling like dead fish, a husband naps waiting to hear why the wife smells like dead fish and she seems a little excited, maybe a little on edge....
Me: Hubby, You know I Love you, right? And I don't do passive aggressive things anymore because I know you won't leave me so I can just get in your face and its all good, we work it out, right? The things I did this afternoon were truly innocent.
Hubby: IDKHSDI (I don't know how she does it), What did you do?
Me: The Electrical thing or the chemical thing?
Hubby: Just start talking.
Me: Um, Well, I got a little excited trimming the hedge and I trimmed the eletrical cord to the hedge trimmer.
Hubby: What color was the electrical Cord?
Me: bright orange
Hubby: Next
Me: The back yard smells like Scituate harbor at low tide
Hubby: Huh?
Me: Well, I just wanted to fertilize the hedge I trimmed with something that won't give Noodle cancer. The smell will go away soon...
Hubby: When?
Me: Soon, really, it's supposed to rain Tuesday...

See what my husband puts up with?

No comments: