1. Pale Blue Eyes - Velvet Undergrouund: This song reminds me of someone, it's very romantic in my mind (although the lyrics say things like: Sometimes I feel so happy, sometimes I feel so sad, sometimes I feel so happy, but mostly you just make me mad)
2. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash: This is my favorite Johnny Cash song and its about really make hard decisions when you realize you love someone.
3. We Belong Together - Ricki Lee Jones: teenage angst love in a nutshell
4. I WIll Die 4 U - Prince: Super cheesy. I love being in love and listening to this song in the radio cranked up loud.
5. Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding: I first heard otis Redding through the movie 'Pretty in Pink' when Ducky sang this song. It started a love affair between me and Mr Redding's music (which then moved to many other Motown singers).
6. Temperature Rising - Les Nubians: New fresh hot sexy love. Hubby and I dance feverishly to this in the kitchen when we have it on.
7. Spinning Away - Brian Eno & John Cale: Ethereal and dreamy 80's syntho pop. Eno and Cale together are pretty cool.
8. Crash - Dave matthews: Tied up and twisted.
9. Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young: A few old sweethearts put this song on mixes for me. I don't think I am the cinnamon girl but I never asked.
10. Suba: Tributo - Just about the entire album. You know Enigma was great S E X music in the day
? Skip that, this album is super hot (with the exception of one or 2 songs that are weird and cool). and my bonus
Elvis song: Can't Help Falling in Love
Tomorrow: break up / crazy love / depressing love music
What are your fav's for either love or sad love music?
1 comment:
cheese-o that it is, 'in your eyes' always guts me.
and that was even before john cusack hld up the boom box.
Post a Comment