Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today is the anniversary of my mother’s birth. She would have been 73 today. Tonight I am going to toast her with a glass of champagne and I think everyone who reads this blog should too because she was a pretty kick ass mom and person. If you knew her, you would probably agree.
Tomorrow is my brother’s 40th birthday. He is currently boating in the Grand Canyon so will not be around but did assure me they were going to have a Halloween party so even though I completely failed as a little sister (no surprise party, etc…) he will have fun regardless. My brother is not someone I blog about for all sorts of reasons but everyone should toast his birthday too. More champagne for everyone!
Finally, I am not sure how much I will be blogging because my laptop’s fan died so I am using a work desktop at the client and our home desk top and I like my laptop. It’s a nice security blanket and I am definitely a creature of habit and comfort. I also just realized that I didn’t post all week. Ugh.
The dog is responding well to the shot the vet gave her. Now she puts weight on the knee and it gives out. Not good. Seeing the vet tomorrow, we’ll see what she says.

2 comments:

Kathy Bridges said...

Champagne all around x 2!
hugs,
Kathy

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is such a big Bday for Uncle H. Please give him a big hug from me xoxoxox. A toast for Mimi on it's way.