No, I am not deleting my blog but sometimes it seems fun to do. Let's change the subject:
It has been a really long time since I did one of these and I have so much fun reading what other bloggers searches are I thought I would share:
hammentaschen - I can't make them, I love to eat them, if you don't know what they are you need to go hang out with my best friend's mom because she will hook you up with some yummy ones.
His zipper was wide open - I am glad to see this doesn't only happen to me
Fuck Corporate America - Amen!
Fever and Slobbering - Rabies?
i am looking for beds to sleep on that people who setted in america - I threw that mattress out when I graduted from college and realized sleeping on the floor was more comfortable
someone came into my life some time ago who opened a new part of my heart. - I am not even going to say something catty about that because it is so beautiful to think about that I will honor the search (but just this once)
hair style for corporate america - You may not have gotten the memo but I am not the person to be looking for fashion advice from but the chicks in the office who seem to care about that stuff have 2 looks: stupidly straight or ridiculously poofy, take your pick. I think the scene in hairspray where Tracy is ironing her hair really resonates in Corporate America these days.
corporate street cred - Oxymoron
arwen pump - My name is arwen and I am here to (clap) pump you up
salary for corporate anthropologists - I don't think there is a real job doing this, I see it as a volunteer position. I mean really, we will will never understand the machine that is corporate America and I don't think we really want to.
corporate dreidel - I think this has different symbols than the regular dreidel: Shin would be a symbol for Black Friday (you lose stuff) , Gimmel has the Powerball symbol (you get it all), Nun is represented by a Clerk (they work their asses off and get nothing), and Hey is upper management (you get half)
i quit i quit i quit i quit i quit - Me too me too me too me too me too
gymnastics more fun than ballet - no duh.
pimple moustache - I hope you don't have to kiss that.
goat's rue blog - goat's what? What?
how do you pronounce arwen - It depends on where you are from. I grew up in south suburban Boston where it is pronounced 'Ah-win' which is why my nickname is Ari. Now I live in the southeast where I lot of people say Erwin and my nickname is still Ari. On the west coast they pronounce it Ar -wen, like 'where ARE you gowing? WHEN are you going' but people there also think Elvish is a real language so I am not really sure who you should pronounce. I pronounce Ari.
penis fell out of pants - I hope it didn't fall off too.
There are also a gazillion searches about
1. David Bowie, his fake eye, is he gay, is he elitist, his song lyrics, etc....
2. Anthropologists
3. Barbara Kingsolver
4. Tom Waits
What fun searches are you getting these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The photo I swiped of the Bom Chicka Wah Wahs has been hot. Er, hawt?
that is hilarious...i love hearing about the ways people find us, some of it is astoundingly amusing.
Can't wait to see who finds my site via Tickling Turtle search.
Does Bowie have a fake eye??
I love the search strings.
Thank you for stopping by Ashvegas. Love your bloggie!
I think I'm going to do that tomorrow. Thanks for making me laugh today, I really needed it.
Post a Comment