I am paraphrasing this entire interaction. I am sure Hubby will tell me if I get it wrong.
Last Sunday night I packed and get ready to fly at 6 am on Monday morning and was feeling a little cuddly so I asked Hubby if he was going to watch TV all night or come to bed to lay some sugar on me.
He said 'pour some sugar on me'.
Right, what ever.
So we are lying in bed and I am being a total goof ball. He would put his hand on my shoulder, or somewhere around there, and I would say 'did you notice this' or 'I changed the kitty litter' or 'I don't like Bill Richardson anymore, he's seems like a homophobe' or some other remarkably sexy innuendo.
I really know how to turn a guy on.
So I try to get serious, since I did start the whole 'let's get it on' moment and then I say 'It's really pour some sugar on me?'
He looks intently in my eyes and says 'yes, dear.' I am pretty sure he is thinking I am going to cause a extreme case of blue balls. Then I said 'Did Poison sing it?'
"No, Def Leppard."
"Really really?"
"yes"
"no way"
"yes"
Finally he said "We have a computer, we could Google it."
So instead of me trying to get back on track, since I had taken some Simply Sleep and knew it would be kicking in sometime in the next hour, I agreed we should Google the song. So, Naked as the day we are born, we traipse down the hall to the computer and Google. On the way to the source of all truth, we decided to bet for who was right, he said Def Leppard, I said anyone other than Def Leppard.
I really lost the bet. We decided to watch the video because what puts a girl in the mood more than a Def Leppard video?
How could I have missed this song? It was embarrassing.
I know a lot about music and I completely missed this one. Turns out we bet the same thing...
World Peace, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, there ia a complete absence of cred, street or otherwise. "Pour Some Sugar On Me" is the best karaoke song ever, provided you can growl at high volume.
LMFAO!
Oh dear god Arwen!
Google or boink. Boink or google. What's a girl to doooooo?
Sometimes I feel like I don't even know you.
Poison (sheh).
Honestly....
Post a Comment