Dear Super Cute Guy Sitting Next to Me on the Plane Last Night who Took Flirting to a Whole New Level and Made me Feel Really Pretty and Smart and Funny eventhough I was exhausted and Have a Horrible Case of Pizza Face These Days,
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Arwen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Haha -- EGO BOOST!! Awesome.
auh, that would be because you are pretty, smart and funny.
hugs,
kub
I think all of us could use an ego boost like that once in awhile! Good for you!
WOW. I am just catching up on your insane travel schedule. Dude, I hope you make bank.
Did I just call you dude?
Anyway, always nice to get a little recognition from the opposite sex. Heh, heh, heh!
Arwen,
Could you send me your email addy? I'm putting together a list to send invitations to BlogAsheville events.
Thanks
Gordon
scrutiny hooligans AT yahoooooo Dot to the C Om
You're welcome
(smile with sparkle on tooth)
Lucky you!
How do I get seated next to that dude on my next flight, I need him.
I love the flirty men! I had one a few weeks ago at a book signing I went to. Gosh, I'm just so charming and beautiful. Either that, or everyone else is 20 years older. Hey, I'll take it!
Post a Comment