Monday, September 25, 2006

Maybe I Should be Worried

Searches that Got People Here:
giving cat antibiotics during labour - Your labor or the cat's?
sahm tv - Not a SAHM, Don't watch much TV...but has anyone been following Weeds? I love that show.
why do some poeple not want gym classes in schools? I want gym in school, I want gym everywhere. Can anyone tell me what guidance class is though? That leaves me baffled and she has it twice a week.

anxiety in kindergaten
- So someone else doesn't know how to spell kindergarten
kindergaten crying - And they cry about their inability to spell?
spicyelf - Yes, I am spicyelf. How did I come up with that? When the LOTR trilogy was being made into movies my best friend (Hi J!) was working for a major trade publisher who had a write up in one of their magazines about the Liv Tyler's character. The blurb said something like 'part warrior princess, part spice girl.' One of my co-workers looked at me, pointed (laughed) and said 'Spicy Elf!' Suprisingly noone else had chosen it for their blogspot URL.
when will my breasts start growing? You are fucked if you are coming here for this kind of data. This is flat chested central. Mine grew for about 40 weeks and then I stopped nursing. Now they just sort of hang out near the bottom of my rib cage.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um.

Did you just say "giving cat antibiotics during labour"?

What do you think that means?

Why would you do that?

Why would you search that?

I'm going to have nightmares.

Anonymous said...

oh my god! i thought i was the only idiot who spelled it with a t!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

Kara said...
Kara, 35 said...

You liberals and your search engines really make my crazy. So crazy, in fact that I return to the same blog 50 times to leave comments that show the world that I do not understand irony. Who wouldn't give cats antibiotics during labor? What if the cat were really suffering? What if the cat had given Bill Clinton a blowjob and contracted a disease while he was doing things besides hunting down Bin Laden? Consumers should be able to buy their cats antibiotics because capitalism works. Who are YOU to decide whether cats should or should not get antibiotics?
I'm going to write about your animal abuse on my own blog,then return to the comments section here and write inappropriately long rants at everyone who agrees with you liberals and your backslappers. I mean REALLY, what would happen to this country if our supreme leader was supported by yes men? Oh, wait...

Off to masturbate while thinking about Tucker Carlson, ttfn!

Kristen said...

Kara. I'm dying here.

Arwen, Noodle has guidance class? Isn't she, like, 6? WTF?

Heather said...

Some of those are tame compared to the hits I get...and it scares me senseless to learn that people could potentially end up on my site while searching for THAT. I have to stop using the f-word. Oi!

And that poor mama cat needs saving from her owners...

Minnesota Nice said...

Imagine my disappointment when I got here and found no boob-growing tips whatsoever.

Kara 35 is cracking me up.

Arwen said...

Kara, I need you to respect my blog the same way I ask everyone else to. There is no proof Bill Clinton gave any felines a disease. I think that could be construed as slander. I am not pulling this comment but I will if they get worse. Capiche?

Anonymous said...

Damn, and I could really use tips on increasing my cup size...oh hell with it, if they were bigger, I would never get my husband to leave me alone. Hee-hee. By that way, tag, you're it, but only if you're up to it (see my blog).