Monday, September 18, 2006
Ah, Sweet Oblivion
My back is pushed up against his chest, his soft chest hair slightly tickling my back. His right arm is my pillow and his left arm either holds my hand or cups my breast. His body envelops mine and I relax, realizing there is noone I would want to be with besides him and I want to be with him until the end of our days. When he holds me like this all my fears wash away and the huge knots around my neck and shoulders dissipate into oblivian. His breath whispers against my neck, warm and sweet. We lay there cuddling into eachother, knowing our love for eachother will continue to deepen, continue to grow. I wish I would never have to break away but eventually I will have to, not because the day comes or our child cries, but because he will start snoring in my ear like a snorting rhinocerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ah, love. Luckily I am the snorer in the relationship, not him.
Here's where you get Frontline more reasonably than your vet (almost a guarantee)
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/
That cracked me up...but I didn't want to hurt your hubby's feelings by posting a big "haha" across the comment box in all caps. It's just that I can relate so very well...
LOL! Ahhhh ... I can so relate. I'm here from Sandra's -- just peeking about.
Welcome Wendy!
BTW I just realized I never blogrolled you. Consider yourself rolled!!
Hysterical -- I'm with you sistah!
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!
Your's too eh? Mine finally went to an ENT after years of begging from me. He is no longer a mouth breather, and snores so much less. Sweet relief!
Post a Comment